[libvirt] Visualizing the first four years of libvirt development

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Sun Jan 17 12:53:35 UTC 2010

>From the 'just a bit of fun'  category, I've published a couple of videos
visualizing the first four  years of libvirt development

The first, created using 'gource' [1]:

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEN4gxmCOuw

The second, creating using 'code_swarm' [2]:

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptvATk1xPIw

In both of these you can clearly tell when we started using GIT, since the
improved patch author attribution results in an explosion of participants
in the visualizations :-) Of course some of that is also due to the
expanding libvirt development from the introduction of new drivers like
VMWare and VirtualBox...

[1] http://code.google.com/p/gource/
[2] http://code.google.com/p/codeswarm/