[libvirt] libvirt: python bindings

Sharadha Prabhakar (3P) sharadha.prabhakar at citrix.com
Thu Jan 28 17:52:45 UTC 2010

Hi,
I'm writing XenServer APIs for libvirt and trying to test it on virt-Manager.
I need to build the libvirt python bindings for that.
I tried this for libvirt.
./configure -with-xenapi -with-python
make
make install

I suppose this is supposed to build a .libs directory with libvirtmod.so in the ~/libvirt/python/
But I don't seem to have this at all after build. It was a clean build with no errors.
I need libvirtmod.so to link with virt-manager. I'm using libvirt version 0.7.4
Can anyone help me with this. Am I missing something here
Thanks in Advance,
-SP