[libvirt] Suggestions on how to add "Available from version: 0.x.x"?

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Sat Jul 10 21:27:17 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Looking at how to add extra info to the API docs.

Specifically, listing with each function the version of libvirt it
became available in.  As is done with the GLib/GTK docs.  Example here:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/stable/glib-Base64-Encoding.html#g-base64-encode

Looking at our present API docs though, they seem to be autogenerated,
so I'm no sure how to approach this.

My initial thinking is maybe having the list of each function per
version in a separate (text?) file, and then somehow pull that info in.
  But, not even sure that will work.

Anyone have ideas?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift