[libvirt] A problem about live migration of kvm

姚远 sihuyy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 02:47:29 UTC 2010

>From qemu-kvm-0.12.1, kvm has the function about live migration with
non-shared storage. But I don't know how to use it. In the qemu monitor,
"migrate -d tcp:10.1.10.42:444" which is based on shared storage is going
well. I don't know how to use the command of "-b or -i" or maybe I don't
know the correct format of uri.

the source and destination system is Fedora-13, and the version of kvm is
qemu-kvm-0.12.3.
When I use the "migrate -d -b tcp:10.1.10.42:4444", the qemu monitor don't
show nothing. When I use "info migrate",there shows "migrate status:
failed". I don't know why? I hope someone who used this command successfully
would help me, thank you.