[libvirt] ruby-libvirt issue

Jaromír Červenka cervajz at cervajz.com
Thu Jul 29 17:41:26 UTC 2010

Hi,

i think that I know where is the problem. My "messages" log says:

Jul 29 19:36:41 divinus libvirtd: 19:36:41.032: error :
qemudDispatchServer:1315 : Too many active clients (100), dropping
connection

It looks like that ruby-libvirt doesn't closing connection, when it's
running under passenger/rails/apache. The "100" is my defined number in
/etc/libvirt/libvirtd.conf

Kind regards,

Jaromir.