[libvirt] VM/Domain "Start" method in libvirt API

IKI-サガル バルウェ sagar.barve at ikic.co.jp
Mon Jun 7 07:47:57 UTC 2010

WOW!!

How did I miss that!

Thanks a lot.

Just another question.
Is there any method for starting the domain on a different Xen Hypervisor
with the same configuration.
For. Eg: If a domain "test_domain" is currently in shut-off state in 1
Hypervisor. And I want to start the domain in a different physical
hypervisor machine instead of the original.

Thanks and Regards
Sagar Barve