[libvirt] Update to libvirt-lxc driver doc page

Serge E. Hallyn serge.hallyn at canonical.com
Tue Jun 15 22:11:23 UTC 2010

Quoting Eric Blake (eblake at redhat.com):
> On 06/07/2010 08:55 AM, Serge Hallyn wrote:
> > Here is a new drvlxc.html.in file to make the first example work.  I'll
> > play with the second example next.
>
> Thanks for the sample text; it looked good to me on a first read.  Are
> you willing to finish out this patch by also including the patch to
> Makefile.am to generate drvlxc.html and distribute the new file?

Uh, sure.  As I got yelled at last time for not sending the .in file
I was sure it was in there.  But I see it, will send an update.

> However, when I tried the example, I got:
>
> $ virsh --connect lxc:/// start vm1
> error: Failed to start domain vm1
> error: internal error Container 'LIBVIR_LXC_CMD' unexpectedly shutdown
> during startup
>
> when using the virsh in Fedora 13 (libvirt-0.7.7-4.fc13.x86_64).  What
> setup did you test with, to help me in updating my system to have a
> similar setup?

I used ubuntu lucid.  I'll try to reproduce in an uptodate fedora 13.
However LIBVIR_LXC_CMD shouldn't be in the xml at all, rather the
result of

	find /usr -name libvirt_lxc

should take its place.

(I haven't yet attacked the second example, so if you prefer to wait
for a single complete update, I'll try to get to that soon-ish)

thanks,
-serge