[libvirt] Maintenance of ruby bindings

Chris Lalancette clalance at redhat.com
Wed Jun 30 15:01:54 UTC 2010

On 06/30/10 - 03:56:31PM, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 03:37:44PM +0100, Neil Wilson wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there anybody looking after the Ruby bindings? Are you still taking
> > patches? It seems quite out of date wrt. the current interface.
>
> There isn't any active maintainer for them, so any volunteers to submit
> patches, or become a regular maintainer are welcome :)

Actually, not quite true.  David Lutterkort and I decided to transfer
ownership of them over to me.  I've done most of the work to update the
bindings to the latest; I'm still testing out a last few things, and I'll make
an announcement in the next week or so with the new version of the bindings.

--
Chris Lalancette