[libvirt] Migration of domains across nodes

Chris Lalancette clalance at redhat.com
Mon Mar 22 20:29:23 UTC 2010

On 03/21/2010 11:21 AM, Sagar Dixit wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I came across http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/TodoSecureMigration
> and very much interested in contributing to the feature.
> I am looking for a mentor / more details on this project.
>
> Do contact me if anyone is interested..

Actually, it was implemented last summer under the name of
"tunnelled" migration.  It could probably do
with some testing and bug-fixing, since I haven't touched it since
that time.  To start with, you'll need to pass the --tunnelled option
to virsh; you can follow the code from there.  If you have specific
questions, feel free to email me and the list; hopefully we can help.

I'll also update the wiki page to say that it's been implemented.

--
Chris Lalancette