[libvirt] Live Migration with non-shared storage for kvm

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Wed Mar 3 08:18:08 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 03, 2010 at 08:52:07AM +0200, Kenneth Nagin wrote:

> On February 16th I posted  a patch and description for libvirt support of
> 'Live Migration with non-shared strorage for kvm.'
> What is the status of the proposed enhancement?

  I'm afraid that Dan and me got too busy last week and didn't review it,
The patch looks mostly sane, I'm just a bit suspicious about the
handling of option string in the QEmu command line building code.

  I suggest you rebase the patch to 0.7.7 when it's out and send it
again, so we can review and push it next week,

   thanks !