[libvirt] Libvirt Auth

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Thu Mar 4 21:08:19 UTC 2010

On 03/03/2010 12:11 PM, Marco Mornati wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I've created a plugin for Hudson (CI) to manage virtmachines using
> libvirt java (start vm for a build and stop just after).
>
> I've just a problem in authentication, in fact I cannot send uname and
> password using code, libvirt ask me for the credentials on CLI. someone
> could explain me How I can use authentican or where I can find an usage
> guide or example?
>
> Thanks a lot
> Bye
> Marco

Check out this test class:

http://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt-java.git;a=blob;f=src/test/java/test.java;h=3442becb01a325633ea4a5d499fbe4390ab06c54;hb=000fbc6729eca68b17306fc0c03d33022669bf7b

It shows how the ConnectAuthDefault class is used. You need to create a
new class which implements ConnectAuth and pass it in.

-- bk