[libvirt] Vserver support in Libvirt

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Wed Mar 31 10:22:40 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 04:51:29PM +0530, Chaitra Gorantla wrote:
> I am using libvirt for managing KVM. I would also like to manage Vserver
> using libvirt. Is there any patch available for vserver ? When will libvirt
> release official patch for vserver?

Support for new hypervisors / containers in libvirt requires a developer to
write the code & be the ongoing maintainer. To the best of my knowledge none
of the current libvirt maintainers have plans to work on VServer. If anyone
is interested in it though, we welcome patches from new developers wishing
to work on libvirt....

|: Red Hat, Engineering, London    -o-   http://people.redhat.com/berrange/ :|
|: http://libvirt.org -o- http://virt-manager.org -o- http://deltacloud.org :|
|: http://autobuild.org        -o-         http://search.cpan.org/~danberr/ :|
|: GnuPG: 7D3B9505  -o-   F3C9 553F A1DA 4AC2 5648 23C1 B3DF F742 7D3B 9505 :|