[libvirt] (Resend with updates) Live Migration with non-shared storage for kvm

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Wed May 5 15:24:23 UTC 2010

On 05/05/2010 12:26 AM, Kenneth Nagin wrote:

> Eric Blake <eblake at redhat.com> wrote on 05/05/2010 01:04:23:

[feel free to trim content unrelated to your reply, it makes it easier
to get to your comments]

>> Then I verified that it passes 'make check' and 'make syntax-check', and
>> finally pushed this in your name.  Thanks again for the contribution,
>> and for the reminders to review it.
>>
>> --
>> Eric Blake   eblake at redhat.com    +1-801-349-2682
>> Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org
>>
>> [attachment "signature.asc" deleted by Kenneth Nagin/Haifa/IBM]
>
> Thanks both of you for your assistance and thorough reviews.
> Since this is my first contribution, what happens next?  How do I know
> whether it was accepted into an official release?

It's already been applied in the upstream git repository.  Which means
that the next libvirt release (probably 0.8.2, and hopefully at the end
of May per our typical release schedule) will include your changes.