[libvirt] make check fails on CentOS 5

Daniel Berteaud daniel at firewall-services.com
Tue May 11 14:03:30 UTC 2010

Hi.

I'm using libvirt on a CentOS 5.4 x86_64 host without issue, until
libvirt 0.8.1.

I usually just rebuild the available src rpm with the following args:

--without xen --without xen-proxy \
            --without lxc --without vbox --without esx \
            --without phyp --without one --without avahi \
            --without openvz --without uml

(I only use KVM)

But, with libvirt 0.8.1, the buiild process now include make check, and one of the check fails: interfaceschematest

Attached is the full build log, you can see the failure line 1841.

I really don't know how to debug this.

For now, I've just added interfaceschematest to the list of check to skip in the spec file
(for i in nodeinfotest daemon-conf seclabeltest interfaceschematest).
With this modification, everything works, and I'm actually using it this way.

Anybody knows why this test fails ?

Regards, Daniel

--
Daniel Berteaud