[libvirt] Different VLAN IDs

Csom Gyula csom at interface.hu
Thu May 20 10:08:21 UTC 2010

We messed up things:(

1. Unfortunately I was misinformed. In fact the problem was triggered by
assigning the same VLAN ID-s within an SMP guest. Just as in the case
discussed in the KVM list, it was simply resolved by assigning unique
ids within the guest.

2. After all I unit tested the other case (different guests sharing the
same VLAN ID) and found no problem. It just works, needs no resolution.

Again thanks for the clarifications and
sorry for the mistake,

Cheers,
Gyula