[libvirt] libvirt and Ruby

Chris Lalancette clalance at redhat.com
Thu May 20 17:53:52 UTC 2010

On 05/20/2010 01:53 PM, Jaromír Červenka wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> thank you for your answer. That will be great! :) I decided that I
> will write this deamon with Ruby and with old ruby bindings at least,
> so this is good news for me :)
>
> My friend from suse (Michal Hrusecky) did two patches till now - one
> is for virNodeGetFreememory a the second implements
> virConnectGetLibVersion. He sent these patches to David Lutterkort,
> but without answer. Do you want them?
>
> Sorry for my EN :/

(please leave the list CC'ed; other people might be interested in the
status of the Ruby bindings).

Your English is just fine :).  If you could send those patches to the libvirt
list (and CC me), that would be great; I also have commit access to the ruby
repository, so assuming they are OK I can add them.

Thanks,
--
Chris Lalancette