[libvirt] New PHP bindings

jclift at redhat.com jclift at redhat.com
Wed Nov 3 02:40:10 UTC 2010

On 03/11/2010, at 11:22 AM, Arnar Mar Sig <antab at antab.is> wrote:
> Snapshot of the current code can be found at:
> http://libvirt-debian.vm.antab.is/files/php-libvirt.tar.bz2
> Or using svn from:
> http://svn.antab.is/php-libvirt/trunk

Ouch, also noticed yours are named "php-libvirt" too, same as the one's we're already linking to.

:(

That's going to be a real pain for people using a search engine.  It's probably also going to make things uncomfortable for packagers (ie for Fedora and similar). They'll need to rename one of the packages to not have the same name as the other.

Looking at the site, seems like you've put a fair amount of time into this. :)

In the "Installation" section, one thing I'm wondering about is where it says:

  "There is no installation needed to use these functions; they are part of the PHP core."

That doesn't seem right does it?