[libvirt] First Virsh command Reference Pages online

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Thu Nov 11 19:27:03 UTC 2010

Hi Daniel,

The "Virtual Networking" commands are now all in the new "Virsh Command Reference", DocBook version.

  http://justinclift.fedorapeople.org/virshcmdref/chap-Virsh_Command_Reference-Command_Listing.html

We can output to multiple formats (html, single-page-html, pdf, epub, txt), so it's probably a decent idea
to put the downloadable ones somewhere, and have the html pages viewable online.

My initial thinking is adding the downloads to the Downloads page, with the files themselves in the libvirt FTP area.

Something like:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/virshcmdref/<stuff>

Unsure what a good menu placement for the online html pages are though.  This is just the first few commands, and
not a "widely comprehensive" reference thing yet.

Any suggestions? :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift