[libvirt] Experimental 32-bit windows libvirt installer

arnaud.champion at devatom.fr arnaud.champion at devatom.fr
Sun Nov 14 14:45:19 UTC 2010

?Hi Justin,

I have made a MSI/EXE installer with these libs also for my personal use. I
don't know if it can help.

I think it could be a good idea to include C# bindings in the installer, but
for that, I have to work on the GAC inscription of the bindings...

I'll take a look on your installer, and give a return.

Nice to see that anyway, I have searched for it a year ago ;)

Arnaud