[libvirt] Experimental 32-bit windows libvirt installer

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Sun Nov 14 15:17:03 UTC 2010

On 15/11/2010, at 1:51 AM, <arnaud.champion at devatom.fr> wrote:
> ?It seems your libvirt hasn't been compiled with esx support. No problem at all, but if you add the esx support you also need the libcurl dll.

Yeah.  ESX relies on TLS being supported, and there are two options:

 + GnuTLS, which is LGPL licensed, but broken on windows at the moment
 + PolarSSL, which is GPL licensed, but works

The GPL license for PolarSSL rules it out, so that means we're only able to compile against
the broken GnuTLS.

Hopefully someone that knows more about GnuTLS and Windows will be able to fix it
the problem. :)