[libvirt] [v2] virsh: Categorize commands into groups for virsh help output

Osier Yang jyang at redhat.com
Mon Nov 29 14:11:59 UTC 2010

于 2010年11月29日 21:59, Justin Clift 写道:
> On 30/11/2010, at 12:44 AM, Osier Yang wrote:
> <snip>
>> I ordered them by importance, (high to low), e.g. "Virsh itself"
>> is at the bottom, does it make sense? :-)
>
> Heh, thought that might be the case. :)
>
> But, the "help" option is for less experienced users, so "ordered
> by something only known to experienced users" isn't going to
> meet their needs. :/
>
> You ok to adjust it to alphabetical?

# cat /tmp/test.txt | sort
          Domain Management (help keyword 'domain'):
          Domain Monitoring (help keyword 'monitor'):
          Host and Hypervisor (help keyword 'host'):
          Interface (help keyword 'interface'):
          Network Filter (help keyword 'filter'):
          Networking (help keyword 'network'):
          Node Device (help keyword 'nodedev'):
          Secret (help keyword 'secret'):
          Snapshot (help keyword 'snapshot'):
          Storage Pool (help keyword 'pool'):
          Storage Volume (help keyword 'volume'):
          Virsh Itself (help keyword 'virsh')

looks fine, better than I thought, so, ok, will update then. :-)

- Osier