[libvirt] First Virsh command Reference Pages online

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Tue Nov 9 17:03:16 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Started work on a Virsh "Command Reference" a few days ago, as a way to "Officially Document" (!) the many virsh commands.

My plan is to add to the commands here as I work on related sections.  So, as I'm working on "Virtual Networking" at the moment, it's the net-* commands that have been added.

This is a first go, and it's on the wiki:

  http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdRef

The net-* commands there should all be accurate at this point:

  http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetAutostart
  http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetCreate
  http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetDefine
  http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetDestroy
  http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetDumpXML
  http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetEdit
  http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetList
  http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetName
  http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetStart
  http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetUndefine
  http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetUUID

Does anyone have time to look over them, and make sure there aren't any obvious mistakes?

If things are ok, I'll convert them to standard HTML tomorrow and move them to the main libvirt docs.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift