[libvirt] [C# bindings][Pathces] Marshaling corrections, coverage and new sample

arnaud.champion at devatom.fr arnaud.champion at devatom.fr
Thu Nov 25 08:50:55 UTC 2010

Hi Matthias,

sorry for the response delay I've been very busy.

I was also surprised that this marshaling works without IntPtr, anyway I
have double check results against virsh unde Windows/.Net, Windows/Mono,
Ubuntu 10.10/Mono (64 bits) and it works fine.
Anyway, I can try to put IntPtr to be coherent. What do you think ?

Regards,

Arnaud