[libvirt] cpulimit and kvm process

Mihamina Rakotomandimby mihamina at gulfsat.mg
Fri Oct 1 07:03:28 UTC 2010

Manao ahoana, Hello, Bonjour,

I would like to launch several KVM guests on a multicore CPU.
The number of the KVM process is over the number of physical cores.

I would like to limit each KVM process to say... 10% of CPU

I first use "cpulimit "

Would you know some better way to limit them? it's in order to avoid 4
VM to hog all the 4 hardware cores.

I also use all the livbirt tools, if there si any sol

Misaotra, Thanks, Merci.

                                    +261 34 56 000 19