[libvirt] Mac OS X: dyld: lazy symbol binding failed

Mitchell Hashimoto mitchell.hashimoto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 21:56:31 UTC 2010

I've been working with Justin, and we've been making some progress.
However, I have another question for this list. As a follow-up to
this, I realized that when I download the snapshots and just
"./configure; make; make install" then I get the lazy binding issue.
However, if I go through the entire autogen process:

./autogen.sh
make
make install

Then this issue goes away. Could this be indicative of a bug in the
autotools input perhaps on generating the packages on machines which
aren't Macs? How do I test the packaging myself (on a Mac) so that I
can verify this theory?

Given this information, does this shed some light and perhaps reveal a
problem someone more experienced than I would see?

Thanks,
Mitchell