[libvirt] Mac OS X: dyld: lazy symbol binding failed

Mitchell Hashimoto mitchell.hashimoto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 23:34:08 UTC 2010

Eric,

I've been getting this error lately from git (happening during `make`):

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `todo.pl', needed by `todo.html.in'.  Stop.
make: *** [distdir] Error 1

I haven't taken any time to look at it, but its caused by the
documentation task, obviously. I've been getting around this during
compile time with just doing "make install" which skips the doc task.

This is preventing me from testing my `make dist` tarball.

Mitchell