[libvirt] ANNOUNCE: virt-tools.org website

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Wed Oct 13 14:09:27 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 01:38:53PM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce the virt-tools.org website:
>
>   http://virt-tools.org/
>
> The "virt tools" are an informal group of system administration tools
> for small-scale Linux virtualization, including virt-manager,
> virt-install, libvirt, virt-v2v, libguestfs, virt-df, virt-top and
> more.

  Good idea :-) , a couple of small issues though:

  May I suggest to run it through the W3C Link Checker :-) ?
http://validator.w3.org/checklink/checklink?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fvirt-tools.org%2F&hide_type=all&depth=&check=Check#results1

there is 2 broken links and it' would be best to point
to http://www.redhat.com/

I ran it because the second link I tried, to the learning page was 404

http://virt-tools.org/learning/install-with-command-line/

is that an error in the URL or is the content missing ATM ?

  I'm also a bit surprized, the web site advertize the content as
XHTML 1.0 Strict in the DTD (it's shipping as text/html, but that's
classic) but the content is not following the DTD, maybe there are some
tricks needed to get Template Toolkit to generate valid documents, maybe
some constructs should be avoided...

GET / HTTP/1.0
Host: virt-tools.org

HTTP/1.1 200 OK