[libvirt] Mac OS X: dyld: lazy symbol binding failed

Mitchell Hashimoto mitchell.hashimoto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 19:06:19 UTC 2010

Daniel,

Thanks for your response, I appreciate it. The `grep` on the two
Makefiles is equivalent. I've uploaded a diff of the two Makefiles
here: https://gist.github.com/da0e93a335be6a3a637b Let me know if you
want me to upload the actual Makefiles as well, since I can do that.

Also the src/libvirt.syms file is the same in both cases.

Hope this helps! Let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you.

Mitchell