[libvirt] Mac OS X: dyld: lazy symbol binding failed

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Mon Oct 18 10:11:52 UTC 2010

On 10/18/2010 09:00 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
<snip>
> Builds are not done on the server but on my workstation, currently
> running Fedora 12:
>
> paphio:~ ->  rpm -q autoconf automake libtool
> autoconf-2.63-5.fc12.noarch
> automake-1.11.1-1.fc12.noarch
> libtool-2.2.6-18.fc12.1.x86_64
>
> I should probably update them before the next release ...

Cool. :)

Does your workstation create the hourly snapshots too?

I can whip up a F12 dekstop VM locally here, and test that updated
autotools in it produce tarballs that work on MacOS X.

Thinking it's better to get it tested up front, than get to 0.8.5
release time and find out afterwards it didn't work quite the way
we want. ;)