[libvirt] Suggested schedule for next release

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Oct 18 12:37:40 UTC 2010

 Last release was 5 weeks ago so this release cycle will be longuer than
usual. There was still a number of patches I wanted to get in for next
release, but now it might be time to get ready for next release.
 I suggest to keep until the end of the week for feature patches but
enter the feeze during this week-end. That would lead to a 0.8.5 release
by Friday 29, getting back to end-of-month release cycles.

  I'm wondering a bit if the amount of changes at the API level would
not be worth a 0.9.0 release instead,