[libvirt] C# bindings (Was: First patch)

arnaud.champion at devatom.fr arnaud.champion at devatom.fr
Mon Oct 18 13:37:40 UTC 2010

?Hi,

so, in fact, strings in Properties/AssemblyInfo.cs are auto generated by
Visual Studio. I can change strings values, but I have to know What to put
as society and copyright. For the comments in this file, they are also
generated by visual Studio and as my installation is in french, comments are
in french. I appreciate that you translate them (I'm not fluent in english
as you can read ;) )

About DllImport method attributes, they are interpreted at compile time. And
we can use a variable or a function return to set the library file name
(libvirt-0.dll under windows, and <I don't knowwhat>.so under linux).

Arnaud