[libvirt] C# bindings (Was: First patch)

arnaud.champion at devatom.fr arnaud.champion at devatom.fr
Tue Oct 19 14:32:31 UTC 2010

?You are right, my mistake :)

You'll find an update version attached to this mail.

There is some new columns in the xls.

"Sample Code" refer the name of the sample code project (the name is the
same for Mono on .Net)
"Test .Net/Windows Works" indicate the test state under .Net/Windows
"Test Mono/Windows Works" indicate the test state under Mono/Windows
"Test Mono/Windows Works" indicate the test state under Mono/Linux

The joined xls assume the patch I have just sended to the list.

For information, tests under windows are done under Windows 7 with .Net 4
and Visual Studio 2010 and MonoDevelop 2.4. Tests under linux are done under
Fedora 13 i686 and MonoDevelop 2.2

Arnaud