[libvirt] ruby-libvirt and rubygems.org

Peter Fern libvirt at obfusc8.org
Wed Oct 20 02:11:46 UTC 2010

Hi all,
Looking at the ruby-libvirt repository, I can see a 0.2.0 version was
tagged in June of this year, however the latest version available on
rubygems.org is still 0.1.0 from 2008.  Would it be possible for the
current maint (Chris?) to take ownership of the gem on rubygems, and
push the current version?

I can see that some distributions have packaged the new version
independently, but life would be made much easier for everyone else if
gems were published to rubygems as they're released.

Cheers,
Pete