[libvirt] Initial working Mac OS X libvirt client build

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Fri Oct 22 06:54:44 UTC 2010

On 10/22/2010 05:18 PM, Ruben Kerkhof wrote:
<snip>
> I thought I'd give it a try, to see how far I get on Leopard (10.5).

Hey Ruben, thanks for the attempt. :)

Would you be ok to try a slightly updated version of the libvirt
formula?  If so, you just need to update the libvirt.rb formula file,
to use this url and md5:

  url
'http://justinclift.fedorapeople.org/libvirt_experimental/libvirt-0.8.4-7.tar.gz'
  md5 '2b8948e336070c94c5278ccd36495709'

It uses a somewhat newer source snapshot for libvirt than the previous
one, plus Mitchell Hashimoto has been hacking away at it to further
increase it's robustness on OSX.

No guarantees, but I think it's worth a shot, just in case. :)

?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift