[libvirt] Initial working Mac OS X libvirt client build

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Sat Oct 23 20:13:14 UTC 2010

On 10/24/2010 07:04 AM, Justin Clift wrote:
> On 10/24/2010 06:49 AM, Ruben Kerkhof wrote:
> <snip>
>> That depends_on line in the formula also works for libxml2 :-)
>
> Hey, good work. :)
>
> Looks like I need to tweak the libvirt formula next. ;>

Ruben, would you be ok to test the following code snippet for me,
in the libvirt formula?

    if MACOS_VERSION < 10.6
      # Needed on Leopard, but not Snow Leopard
      depends_on "readline"
      depends_on "libxml2"
    end

If so, it should go after the other depends_on lines, like this:

    depends_on "gawk"
    depends_on "gnutls"

    if MACOS_VERSION < 10.6
      # Needed on Leopard, but not Snow Leopard
      depends_on "readline"
      depends_on "libxml2"
    end

If that works, then we'll be able to get that into the libvirt
formula pronto. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift