[libvirt] Initial working Mac OS X libvirt client build

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Sun Oct 24 00:46:40 UTC 2010

On 10/24/2010 09:33 AM, Ruben Kerkhof wrote:
<snip>
> None at all, actually. I just started libvirtd on my local mac on
> which I also have VirtualBox installed.
> Speaking of which, it would be nice to have a launchctl file for
> libvirtd. I might be able to come up with something...

Please do. It'd be nice to have that part working "out of the box" for
people as well. :)

<snip>
> Have you tried connecting with gnutls? Curious if that works.

Yep, it definitely does.  "qemu+tls://" works fine, and "qemu+tcp://"
does too.  Tried them after discovering the "qemu+ssh://" problem a
while back, when looking to get a better understanding of works and
what didn't.  If you're using TLS for stuff already (sounds like you
are), then it all "just works" already. :)