[libvirt] Guide for libvirt C# bindings

arnaud.champion at devatom.fr arnaud.champion at devatom.fr
Thu Oct 28 07:12:10 UTC 2010

?Hi,

the C# bindings provides 3 sample code to show how to use them. All functions are not in the examples, but examples show how to connect and get domain events (callbacks...)

I use these bindings for another project : DAVIM ( www.devatom.fr sorry it's in french only ) and they work well.

Anyway, I can help you if you have questions.

Arnaud