[libvirt] SPAM-LOW: Re: Re: Guide for libvirt C# bindings

arnaud.champion at devatom.fr arnaud.champion at devatom.fr
Thu Oct 28 07:44:41 UTC 2010

?Okay,

libvirt-0.dll is the libvirt project compilation under windows. To produced it, there is two ways, the hard way and the smooth way
the hard way is to install msys, mingwin and so one to have all needed tools, then download needed sources compile them. It's hard, and long.
the smooth way is to use photron (Matthias) scripts to produce it. You can find scripts here : http://github.com/photron/msys_setup
You download the scripts and foolow the readme.txt which is inside.

Once you have compiled libvirt, you need to put these dll in an accessible way for your application (usually, I put it under the .exe produced by .Net) :
- libcurl-4.dll (if compiled with esx support)
- libgcrypt-11.dll
- libgnutls-26.dll
- libgpg-error-0.dll
- libportablexdr-0.dll