[libvirt] SPAM-LOW: Re: Re: Guide for libvirt C# bindings

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Thu Oct 28 08:41:36 UTC 2010

On 10/28/2010 07:32 PM, arnaud.champion at devatom.fr wrote:
> ?In fact, I think it's better to let the choice to the libvirt team. I think they should have a good reason to not expose windows binary.

Actually no.  It's something we'd like to do (maybe in an NSIS
installer?), but we just haven't gotten around to it.

I kind of had the intention to look at doing this soon, after getting
the MacOS X stuff working better.

But... if you would like to do this instead, please do.

We will need to virus check it and stuff, just to be safe, but that's
probably a good idea anyway. :)