[libvirt] Remote access form windows - Java bindings

Gandhiraj Natarajan gandhiraj_gk at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 9 03:54:47 UTC 2010

Hi

I am developing tool to collect information on XenServer which is on Opensuse 11. I am using libvirt-0.4.6.jar and and jna-3.2.4 jar files.

I tried to connect from Remote system(Windows) to server, but could not get the connection object.

Any configuration needs to be done for remote access ?

conn = new Connect("xen+tcp://192.168.10.22/");

it shows the exception

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library
'virt': The specified module could not be found.

        at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.loadLibrary(NativeLibrary.java:164)
        at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.getInstance(NativeLibrary.java:237)
        at com.sun.jna.Library$Handler.<init>(Library.java:140)
        at com.sun.jna.Native.loadLibrary(Native.java:374)
        at com.sun.jna.Native.loadLibrary(Native.java:359)
        at org.libvirt.jna.Libvirt.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
        at org.libvirt.Connect.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
        at LibvirtCon.main(LibvirtCon.java:29)

Help me

Regards
Gandhiraj Natarajan