[libvirt] I can help, but I don't know how

arnaud.champion at devatom.fr arnaud.champion at devatom.fr
Wed Sep 22 09:24:12 UTC 2010

?Hi there,

with your help, I have created a Windows tools to manage libvirt/kvm hypervisor and it is free for libvirt/kvm connections. I have done it in C# (not mono) and to do that, I have make a lot of modifications in C# bindings (which in fact works in mono) to improve bindings (my modifications are mainly around callback handling). You can download the tool at this web site : http://www.devatom.fr and sorry, for now it's in french only, I have to work on the translation. Anyway, I think I can help by handling C# bindings for libvirt, I don't know if I must put them on my web site or push them to you, let me know if it interest you.

Best regards,

Arnaud Champion