[libvirt] [libvirt-php] Remove strip from installation

Lyre liyong at skybility.com
Fri Apr 1 09:23:51 UTC 2011

于 2011年04月01日 16:33, Michal Novotny 写道:
> On 04/01/2011 07:25 AM, Lyre wrote:
>> Make it able to generate debuginfo package.
> Thanks, pushed now! I don't know why this is not there but maybe I added
> this to f14 branch only since it's necessary to generate debuginfo
> packages for Fedora. However I applied your patch to master branch :)
>
> Thanks again,
> Michal

Hi michal:

I'm debugging a problem that maybe caused by libvirt-php. However if we
strip the library during installation, we wouldn't be able to build the
debuginfo package. The spec file wouldn't build this package, but this
change make it possible.

BTW, I've noticed that there's a bug in set_error(), I'll submit it
after test.r