[libvirt] Using Restore in another host.

Marcela Castro León mcastrol at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:57:02 UTC 2011

Hello Daniel
Thank you for all your information, but I still didn't solve the problem. I
tried the option you mention, with two differents guest into two differents
host, but all the cases I've got:

*virsh # restore sv-chubut-2011-04-04-17:38*
*error: Failed to restore domain from sv-chubut-2011-04-04-17:38*
*error: monitor socket did not show up.: Connection refused***

I cannot get any useful information (at least form me) on the log you
mention.
I'd appreciate a lot a new suggestion.
Thanks
Marcela