[libvirt] Using Restore in another host.

Marcela Castro León mcastrol at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 08:43:53 UTC 2011

Hello:
I repeated all the test again and reproduce a similar situation.
Apparently the restore is finished ok, and the guest is running but:
a) I cannot connect to the guest trough ssh.
b) I cannot enter to the guest using the virt-manager: It's say " Connecting
to graphical console for guest".
c) on the log /var/log/libvirt(qemu/chompi1.log say that an error happened
during the restore.

I'm sending the trace I did while restoring the file and the log. (both on
target rionegro

Thank you very much in advance.
Marcela.