[libvirt] Using Restore in another host.

Marcela Castro León mcastrol at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 08:18:35 UTC 2011

Hello
I'm thinking to upgrade the libvirt to solve the problem as you said in your
last mail.
But I've installed the package using "apt-get install" and I can''t get
higher version of all the packages involves doing an upgrade in ubuntu (I'm
using 10.04)
Can you suggest-me "an easy" way to upgrate the libvirt?
Thank you very much.
Marcela