[libvirt] libvirt-0.8.8 libvir: Security Labeling error : unable to set user and group to '0:0' on '...': Permission denied

Nikola Ciprich extmaillist at linuxbox.cz
Thu Apr 28 13:36:33 UTC 2011

Hello,
I just noticed strange problem. While trying to start vm with cdrom image on a samba mount, I get:
libvir: Security Labeling error : unable to set user and group to '0:0' on '/home/cluster/images/interinformatics/CentOS-5.4-i386-bin-DVD.iso': Permission denied
I googled this up, and found some solutions, but none seems to be suitable for me. The biggest problem is I'm not using selinux at all, its completely disabled, and I don't have a chance to change mount parameters as well...
Is there any way to workaround this?
thanks a lot in advance!
BR
nik