[libvirt] Using Restore in another host.

Michal Novotny minovotn at redhat.com
Fri Apr 8 08:22:13 UTC 2011

Hi,
I think the best thing would be to download it directly from libvirt.org
site and install it. It's not the easiest way but it's the best way IMHO.

You can find relevant information there:

http://libvirt.org/compiling.html

Michal

--
Michal Novotny <minovotn at redhat.com>, RHCE
Virtualization Team (xen userspace), Red Hat