[libvirt] Libvirt and IPSec (was: What about Trusted Virtual Domains???)

Michal Novotny minovotn at redhat.com
Tue Apr 12 09:05:10 UTC 2011

On 04/06/2011 03:10 PM, Paolo Smiraglia wrote:
> Hi to everyone! First of all, sorry for the thread subject change.
>
> Due to the several issues of the Libvirt implementation of the Trusted
> Virtual Domains (TVD), I decided to approach the topic in a modular manner.

Hi Paolo,
so basically this is about IPSec driver implementation to the libvirt ?
I don't think the idea is bad however I'm not working on libvirt too
much so you should ask libvirt guys about they opinion.

Since I think implementing this may be a good idea I'm putting DV to the
CC list for his opinion on this matter.

Daniel, if you are not the right person to ask, please tell me however I
see Paolo's thread is not having any reply and I think the idea is not
bad so I'd like to ask about your opinion on this matter.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Novotny <minovotn at redhat.com>, RHCE
Virtualization Team (xen userspace), Red Hat