[libvirt] [libvirt-php] Work on ./example

David Streibl streidav at fel.cvut.cz
Mon Apr 25 13:14:58 UTC 2011

Hello,

as part of my student project I am working on simple web interface which
would support multiple virtualisation platforms.
This of course led me to libvirt and libvirt-php more specificly.

Right now I'm using modfied code of exapme Libvirt class and the plan is:
- add phpdoc
- refactor it to match libvirt convetion (get_domain_someting ->
dmain_get_something)
- split Libvirt to subclasses for domain, connection, network, storage (not
completly sure if it is good idea)
- add few unit tests (dont know about time and usefulness of this)

Would it be welcomed if I send to whole think or even parts of it as patches
to libvirt-php/example?

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my english,

David