[libvirt] Libvirt 0.9.4rc2 + qemu 0.15 VNC/TLS not working

Radek Hladik rhladik at tfc.cz
Tue Aug 23 18:50:35 UTC 2011

Dne 23.8.2011 14:36, Radek Hladik napsal(a):
> I am thinking whether there is not a problem with monitor setting
> something after the machine starts. Libvirt does the same with password,
> so maybe it does something with TLS

I tried to remove the VNC password from guest XML and TLS is working. So
actually now the situation is like this:

* guest with password+qemu configured to use TLS = no TLS (VNC AUTH  TYPE=2)

* guest without password+qemu configured to use TLS = working TLS (VNC
AUTH TYPE=19)

I hope it will help to make my issue more clear. I am really suspecting
that the password setup somehow removes the TLS option from VNC.

Radek